About the Conference
This is the premier conference for association and nonprofit professionals looking for cutting-edge approaches to finance, human resource (HR), and business operations. Whether you’re balancing your organization’s books, managing its infrastructure, seeking key benefit updates, or juggling multiple responsibilities, our education sessions will help you find the solutions you need.
Leave this conference energized and excited with numerous ways to connect with colleagues:
- A networking reception to meet, share experiences with and learn from other like-minded industry professionals.
- A lounge where you can have in-depth conversations in between education sessions.
- An exhibit hall where you can catch up on the latest and greatest products and services to better meet the needs of your organization.
- Interactive learning labs where you can discuss the concerns you have as a CEO, COO, CFO, HR director or association professional.
Earn CAE, CPE, and PDC Hours
FHRBOC attendees are eligible to receive up to 10.75 CAE (Certified Association Executive) credits for attending the full conference from May 10–11, 2016. Attendees at this conference can also earn up to 12.5 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits for CPAs to maintain their professional competence.
ASAE is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 10.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
ASAE is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417, nasba.org.
- This program is eligible for 12.5 CPE credits (based on a 50 minute hour).
- This program is a "group-live" offering.
- Program Level: Advanced
- Advanced Preparation: None
ASAE staff has developed this learning experience with input and guidance from senior-level finance, human resource, and operations professionals. A special thanks to ASAE’s Finance & Business Operations Section Council for contributing their expertise and ideas to shape this opportunity!